With more than 3,000 acres dedicated to lakes, trails and parks, Bridgeland seamlessly blends nature into residents’ daily lives. Our community offers an unrivaled balance: the tranquility of a seemingly untouched natural environment and the convenience of modern facilities and amenities.
The community was designed to conserve and enhance the natural environment, with existing lakes and creeks incorporated into the plan as unique amenities. Parks and green space can be found no more than a quarter mile from each homesite and are connected through the community’s vast trail system. Other amenities include a resort-style pool, a disc-golf course, stocked lakes and complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boats and other recreational equipment. Eventually, a 900-acre Town Center will host upscale retail and dining venues while four smaller village center will offer quick access to everyday conveniences.
- Three separate trail systems perfect for walking, biking and jogging that is home to over 140 species of birds and wildlife.
- Three separate parks with features such as pavilions, restrooms and trail maps.
- Over 900 acres of lakes featuring wetlands plants, an abundance of waterfowl and catch-and-release fishing.
- Recreation center featuring a resort pool, competition and lap pool, spray park, tennis courts and playground.
- Activity Center includes access to an equipped workout room. An activities director coordinates an exciting calendar of events and classes.